We are hiring: Marketing Executive
Walk In Hong Kong Ltd is hiring Marketing Executive to support a series of impactful projects. The opening is offered under the HKBU Externships 100 Scheme, which is only open to Class of 2021 and 2022 graduates (full-time) of the Hong Kong Baptist University who are Hong Kong permanent residents.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen;
- Creativity in brainstorming target-driven marketing initiatives and thoroughness in executing them till completion, including but not limited to, Facebook/Instagram campaigns, newsletter drives, partnership with other online sales platforms, etc.;
- Decent English and Chinese writing skills that you can handle copywriting for promotional material on your own;
- Passionate about leading tours or facilitating activities, and is a decent public speaker;
- Prior sales and digital marketing experience, particularly in the tourism sector, is preferred but not essential;
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus;
- Care about our city, in particular in urban development, cultural tourism, and heritage conservation; and
- Disciplined, responsible and able to work independently.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Lead walking tours and virtual live tour / live streamed events; and
- Manage event / tour logistics and administration.
Note: Applicants must also fulfil all requirements set out by the HKBU Externships 100 programme. Please click here for details.
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- The employment contract under HKBU Externships 100 programme lasts for 1 year, which includes a 3-month probation period. Employment might be extended after the conclusion of externship subject to the employer's discretion.
How to apply?
At Walk in Hong Kong, we enjoy a fun-loving culture at work, and we also set very high standards for our employees.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, please submit an online application at walkin.hk/careers/apply (you must be logged in to a Google account for access). Please have your CV, an English-writing sample as well as a cover letter ready before filling in the form.
Please be reminded that this vacancy is only open to Class of 2021 and 2022 graduates (full-time) of the Hong Kong Baptist University holding Hong Kong permanent resident status. Applicants should refer also to the requirements from Career Centre, HKBU before submitting the requirements.
31st March, 2022.