We are hiring: Creative Researcher / Placemaking Coordinator
Walk In Hong Kong Ltd is hiring Creative Researcher / Placemaking Coordinator to support a series of impactful projects. The opening is offered under PROcruit C, a one-year professional traineeship programme that offers first-time jobseekers an opportunity to innovate and create social good at workplace and contribute to the community’s recovery and resilience.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen;
- Creative and innovative without losing sight of the details;
- Passionate about leading tours or facilitating activities;
- Care about our city, in particular in urban development, cultural tourism, and heritage conservation; and
- Disciplined, responsible and able to work independently.
- Researching on industry trends and customer preferences to aid business development and strengthening of connections with the wider community;
- Catalyzing shaping of public places through creative processes to bring new energy into local neighbourhoods;
- Leading walking tours and virtual live tour / live streamed events; and
- Managing event/tour logistics and administration.
Learn more about our work culture here.
- A graduate of a bachelor’s degree or sub-degree (associate degree and high diploma) programme in 2019, 2020 or 2021, with no more than three months of full-time employment on a consecutive (not accumulative) basis;
- Proficiency in Chinese and English a must; fluent spoken English;
- Good business etiquette with strong communication and customer service skills; and
- Flexible with work arrangements.
Note: Applicants must also fulfil all requirements set out by the PROcruit C programme.
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- The traineeship contract under PROcruit C lasts for 1 year. Employment might be extended after the conclusion of traineeship subject to the employer's discretion.
How to apply?
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, please submit an online application at walkin.hk/careers/apply (you must be logged in to a Google account for access). Please have your CV, an English-writing sample as well as a cover letter ready before filling in the form.
Applicants should also complete all application procedures required in the PROcruit C application system.
28th May, 2021.