We are hiring: Project Manager
Walk In Hong Kong Ltd is looking for a new Project Manager (6-month contract, subject to extension) to support a series of impactful projects and steer business development.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen; result-oriented
- Creative and innovative without losing sight of the details
- Passionate about leading tours or facilitating activities
- Care about our city, in particular in urban development, cultural tourism, and heritage conservation
- Disciplined, responsible and able to work independently
- End-to-end project management and execution; liaison with client to fulfil their requirements; heavily involved in a place-making project and architectural education project;
- Drive new business, from pitching to corporate or community partners, to expanding sales and marketing channels for our existing walking tours
- Leading walking tours
- Managing tour or event logistics and administration
Learn more about our work culture here.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English a must; fluent spoken English
- Experience in place-making, urban design or event management highly preferred
- Skills in digital marketing, graphic design and video production also highly preferred
- Good business etiquette with strong communication and customer service skills
- Flexible with work arrangements
- Candidates with prior work experience preferred
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
How to apply?
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, please email your CV, proof of qualifications, an English-writing sample as well as a cover letter to [email protected]. Please state your availability and expected salary.
31st January, 2020.