Good Evening Kowloon
Walk through the most genuine experience of local food, life and entertainment
With fortune tellers, singing parlour performers and the best street food hawkers mingling under neon lights, Yau Ma Tei is the place to be for a truly authentic experience of how the local eat, live and entertain.
Gritty and traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Kowloon heartlands of Yau Ma Tei and Jordan are at their buzzing, idiosyncratic best as night falls.
Highlights of the Tour
- Visit a century-old fruit market for a blend of hilarious urban tales and exotic fruits
- Enjoy local food, from clay pot rice and deep fried oyster cake to egg waffle and dim sum
- Hear stories about the old style Hong Kong restaurant Mido Cafe
- Soak in the lights and sounds at Temple Street market
- See the stars in an old-school singing parlour that only lives on in this part of town
- Get the chance to have your fortune told under a banyan tree
The Good Evening Kowloon tour is endorsed and supported by the Hong Kong Tourism Board.
"Would certainly go on this tour again, and look forward to trying others on my next visit."
"The guide Armie was wonderful and very prepared."
"I loved the singing parlor (like going back in time and visiting another world), the amazing view of the Temple Street night market, visiting the wholesale food market and learning about how business is conducted."
@DParis_travels, Los Angeles, California, USA
As part of its 50th Anniversary celebrations, HIT will join hands with Walk in Hong Kong to organize a series of fun, engaging and well-researched com…View