Good Evening Kowloon
Walk through the most genuine experience of local food, life and entertainment
With fortune tellers, singing parlour performers and the best street food hawkers mingling under neon lights, Yau Ma Tei is the place to be for a truly authentic experience of how the local eat, live and entertain.
Gritty and traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Kowloon heartlands of Yau Ma Tei and Jordan are at their buzzing, idiosyncratic best as night falls.
Highlights of the Tour
- Visit a century-old fruit market for a blend of hilarious urban tales and exotic fruits
- Enjoy local food, from clay pot rice and deep fried oyster cake to egg waffle and dim sum
- Hear stories about the old style Hong Kong restaurant Mido Cafe
- Soak in the lights and sounds at Temple Street market
- See the stars in an old-school singing parlour that only lives on in this part of town
- Get the chance to have your fortune told under a banyan tree
The Good Evening Kowloon tour is endorsed and supported by the Hong Kong Tourism Board.
This tour is available for private booking! Although it is not currently being offered as a scheduled public tour, you can still enjoy the experience by booking it for yourself or your group:
If you wish to pay by local bank transfer, or if you encounter any payment difficulties, please contact us.
"Would certainly go on this tour again, and look forward to trying others on my next visit."
"The guide Armie was wonderful and very prepared."
"I loved the singing parlor (like going back in time and visiting another world), the amazing view of the Temple Street night market, visiting the wholesale food market and learning about how business is conducted."
@DParis_travels, Los Angeles, California, USA
Old Town Central
Come along for an insider’s guide to the city’s fascinating mishmash of old and new.View
「南丫說：」公共藝術計劃導賞團 “Lamma Mia” – Public Art Project – Guided Tours
活現香港揀選了五套由 Golden Scene 發行的電影，呈獻一系列結合電影放映與場景導賞團的節目，重尋動人情節發生的場景，細訴電影製作時的幕後故事。…View
Story of Kowloon in 6 Tasty Dishes
Steamy fish balls, silky-smooth soya milk, freshly-baked egg tarts… Are you drooling yet?View