On a moonless and windy night, someone walked into the bedroom of the Village Chief and found him lying unconscious on the floor. On this day 20 years ago, a ship off the coast of Stanley was looted by a group of ruthless pirates and a trove of precious treasures has since gone missing. Could these two events be related?
What will you do?
Meet your guide for a fun and interactive stroll through picturesque Stanley, where you and your fellow detectives are invited to solve the mysterious murder. Dress up as Chinese villagers, pirates, fishermen, coolies, or even soldiers!
Put on your detective hats, work together to solve clues, and piece together the timeline of the crime as you gather alibis and background stories and retrace the steps of the killer - picking up a few interesting facts about Stanley along the way.
Also enjoy refreshments and drinks on the tour (for investigative purposes, of course)!
"Such a fun tour! We had so much fun solving the mysterious death of Stanley's village chief! Can't wait for the next one!"
"Great experience, discovered some historical sights and stories about Stanley area which I would probably never would've learned by myself."
1. From time to time, it is necessary for participants to provide data to us in connection with the services provided by us, including name, phone number, email address and postal address.
2. Such data will be used for the purpose of processing booking or general enquires, and the distribution of promotional materials relating to Walk in Hong Kong.
3. Data held by us relating to a participant will be kept confidential. Walk in Hong Kong will not share any of the participants’ personal data with our business partners, nor collect such information on behalf of the partners.
4. Our business partners will not collect or retain any of the participants’ personal data.
5. We intend to use the participants’ data in direct marketing including sending newsletters and other promotional materials from time to time. If you prefer not to receive such information, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us at any time and without charge, by emailing us at [email protected]
6. You have the right under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong) (the “Ordinance”) to:
(a) check whether we hold data about you and access such data;
(b) require us to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
(c) ascertain our policies and practices in relation to data and be informed of the kind of personal data held by us.
7. If you wish to access or correct your data, please email us at [email protected]
We may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit your right under the Ordinance.