Free Public Tour
[Visa Presents] Hong Kong Frontiers: Stories Through Time, Tide and Transit
Powered by Visa, embark on a captivating journey through Hong Kong's transit frontiers, where the tales of time and tide intertwine. Explore the rich history of this vibrant city, shaped by its ever-evolving transportation systems, and discover how transit has forged frontiers and connected communities. Experience for yourself the world-class convenience of contactless payments on transit using your Visa card.
Seamlessly traversing Wan Chai North, Admiralty, Central, and Sheung Wan, our tour combines the efficiency of public transportation with the charm of exploration on foot. Discover the intriguing stories behind iconic landmarks, unravel the secrets of architectural marvels, and witness the living history that makes Hong Kong truly unique.
Join us on this journey where every step unveils a new chapter in the captivating story of Hong Kong.
|23 December, 2023 (Sat)
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Exhibition Centre MTR Station Exit B3 (Level U1 on footbridge)
|Free (Limited transit expenses to be paid by participant)
- Exhibition Centre Station
- Statue Square
- Standard Chartered Bank Building
- HSBC Building
- Tram ride
- Central Market
- Central-Mid Level Escalator
- Tai Kwun
- Pottinger Street
- Graham Street Market
- This tour is free of charge and designed for those visiting Hong Kong.
- Tour participants are strongly encouraged to use a Visa contactless card (contactless credit card, debit card or devices such as smartphones and smart watches with payment enabled with credit card or debit card) to enjoy the full payment experience.
- Guests may be invited for media interviews during the tour to celebrate one of the biggest transit announcements in Hong Kong this festive season.
- The tour allows a maximum of 4 persons per booking.
- If you choose 4 persons or fewer and find the session unavailable, it indicates that the session is fully booked.