State Theatre conservation campaign interns
Walk in Hong Kong is passionate about creating unforgettable cultural experiences and advocating cultural heritage conservation in Hong Kong.
We are currently looking for two highly motivated internship roles, assisting Save Our State advocacy campaign in 2017. We look forward to work with young talents who are:
– Passionate about Hong Kong history and culture
– Sense of mission on advocating cultural heritage conservation
– Bright, innovative and independent
Project Co-ordinator Interns for Save Our State campaign
– Plan and co-ordinate 1-year advocacy campaigns
– Develop and execute plans for exhibitions and book publication
– Write Blog Post/Press Releases
– Update our website
– Perform project-related tasks as assigned
– Experience in research preferred (e.g. research for school projects)
– Strong organizational skills required
– Good proficiency in English and Chinese
– Minimum 15 working hours per week (schedules of part-time students can be accommodated)
– Unpaid position with a recommendation letter provided
HOW TO APPLY?
At Walk in Hong Kong, we enjoy a fun-loving culture at work, and we also set very high standards for our employees. If you think you have got what it takes to be a part of our team, please send your CV, proof of qualifications and a cover letter stating your availability and expected salary to [email protected] by 22 February 2017.
Walk in Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and ensuring a discrimination/harassment-free work environment for all employee. All decisions in vacancy promotion, employment, recruitment, compensation, training, termination and promotions, etc are made without regard to race, creed, color, national original, religion/belief, age, sex (including pregnancy and intersex), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, medical history, family or parental status, physical or mental disability. They will be made based on job requirements, business needs and the individual’s merits and qualifications.